經典英語演講的套路

學識都 人氣:8.63K

無論是演講還是寫作,我們的表達的思路一定要清晰。下面我來看看經典英語演講具有哪些套路?

經典英語演講的套路

一標準步驟

Introducing Yourself/Starting the Meeting /Opening  Remarks
Ladies and gentlemen, good morning!

(女士們,先生們,上午好)

Hello everyone and welcome.

(各位,你們好,歡迎你們)

It’s my great honor to be here.

(我來到這裏,倍感榮幸)

It’s very happy to see you all.

(我很高興見到大家)

Thank you for being here.

(感謝大家光臨)

最常用的自我介紹

We haven’t all met before,so I’d better/like to /want to introduce myself. I’m Li Yang from LYCECo./First let me introduce myself.I’m….

(我以爲從未會過面,還是讓我來做一下自我介紹。我是李陽,來自李陽瘋狂英語文化傳播有限公司。/首先讓我來做個自我介紹。我是….)

超級謙辭:

I hope you’ll excuse my English.I’m a little out of practice/nervous./Please excuse my poor English.
(我好久不說英語/我有些緊張,英語講的不好之處請大家好好包涵)

【瘋狂提示】:千萬別小看上面的這些句子,就算是美國的專業主持人在演講開始前,都要到洗手間反覆操練。 

第二標準步驟

Preparing the Aduience

What I am going to talking about today is…

(我今天要談論的是…..)

First I’d like to talk about …

(首先,我想談一談…..)(開門見山,觀點明確)

My topic today is very interesting.

(我今天談論的話題很有趣)

I hope I can share my experiences with you.

(我希望能和大家分享我的`經歷)

I’ll start with…and then move on to …Finally, I’m going to …/I’ll begin by describing…then go on to …and I’ll end with….

(我將以……開始,然後轉向……最後,以……作爲結束)(先總後分,條理清晰)

I think, if you don’t mind, we’ll leave questions to the end ./If you have any questionhs I’ll be glad to answer them.

(我想如果你們不介意的話,我們將把問題留到最後來解決。/如果你們有問題,我很高興爲大家解答。)(主次分明 以“禮”服人。)

Please hold/save any questions until the end.

(請把所有的問題留到最後)

Remember this important point.

(請記住這個重點)

第三標準步驟

Delivering the Message

Firstly…ndly…/First of all…Next….

(首先……其次…….)

This Brings me to my next point …/Feel free to interrupt if you have any questions.(這正引出了我下面要講的一個……./如果你們有問題請儘管打斷我。)

I must emphasize/stress /make clear/I’d like to turn to/I’d like to stress….

(我必須強調/重點指明/我要轉向/強調…….)

At this point we must consider…/At this point we have to bear in mind…

(在這一點上我們必須考慮…….)

Now, to digress for a moment…/Now to change the subject for a moment…

(現在,我們暫時撇開這個話題/現在我們臨時換一個話題…….)

To go back to my earlier point…/To return to the point I made earlier… 

(還回到我先前的話題…..)

Finally…/In conclusion…(最後…..)

(最後…..)

第四標準步驟

Winding-up

Before finishing/closing I’d like to summarize the main points again/

Before I finish,I’d like to run through the main points again.

(在結束之前我要將我的要點再總結一下)

That’s all I’d like to run through the main points again.

That’s all I have to say for the moment/now/today./

That brings me to the end of my presentation.

(這些就是今天/剛纔要講的一切)

Thank you for listening/coming/being here/Thank you for your attention.

(謝謝大家前來聽我的演講)

Now if there are any questions. I’ll be happy to answer them./I’ll be glad  to take any questions./If you have any questions,I’d be glad to answer them.

(如果有任何問題,我將非常樂意爲大家解答/我很高興爲大家解答。)

Finally I’d like to summarize the mail point. 

(最後我想總結一下要點)

I hope you all enjoy yourself today.

(我希望大家過的很開心)

Thank you for listening.

(感謝你們前來聽講)

Thank you for your time.

(感謝你們的光臨)

Thank you very much.

(非常感謝)