與媽媽有關的英語句子

學識都 人氣:2.05W

媽媽買了一盒什錦巧克力。

與媽媽有關的英語句子

Mom bought a box of assorted chocolates.

小女孩一直緊緊地拉着媽媽的裙子。

The girl kept catching on to her mother's skirt.

小女孩粘着媽媽不放。

The little girl clings to her mother.

爸爸撫養三個人:我媽媽、姐姐和我

My dad has three dependants: my mother, my sister and me.

媽媽正忙着做晚飯。

Mother is busy preparing dinner.

他媽媽因他弄髒了衣服而責罵他。

His mother scolded him for getting his clothes dirty

媽媽給這襪子換了底。

Mother footed the stocking.

媽媽要是知道了會很惱火的。

Mum'd go spare if she knew

她是她媽媽的得力助手。

She is quite a help to her mother.

男孩胡鬧個不停,他們的媽媽不得不對他們大吼。

The boys wouldn't stop horsing around, so their mom had to shout at them.

媽媽催我起牀。

Mom hounded me to get up.

我遺傳了媽媽的大眼睛。

I inherited mother's big eyes.

小女孩緊緊地偎依在她媽媽身邊。

The little girl was nestling closely up to her mother

他從來沒有離開過家,所以他媽媽擔憂地望着他離去。

He had never been away from home before: so his mother watched him go with some misgivings. 這次病後,媽媽變得特別健忘。

Mother has become quite oblivious after the illness.

我很餓,媽媽,請給我點吃的。

I'm plenty hungry. Please give me something to eat, Mom.

媽媽,這裏一切都很好,你和爸爸好嗎?

Everything is going peachy here, mom. How are you and dad?

母親與童年時光

母親與童年時光

When you came into the world, she held you in her arms. You thanked her by weeping your eyes out.

你來到人世時,她把你抱在懷裏。而你對她的感恩回報,就是像報喪女妖一樣哭得天昏地暗。

When you were 1 year old, she fed you and bathed you. You thanked her by crying all night long.

你1歲時,她爲你哺乳,爲你沐浴。而你對她的感恩回報,就是啼哭鬧騰,徹夜不休。

When you were 2 years old, she taught you to walk. You thanked her by running away when she called.

你2歲時,她教你走路。而你對她的感恩回報,就是一聽到她呼喚就遠遠跑開。

When you were 3 years old, she made all your meals with love. You thanked her by tossing your plate on the floor.

你3歲時,她滿懷愛心爲你準備三餐。而你對她的.感恩回報,就是把盤子扔到地上。

When you were 4 years old, she gave you some crayons. You thanked her by coloring the dining room table

你4歲時,她給你幾支蠟筆。而你對她的感恩回報,就是把餐桌塗成了大花臉。

When you were 5 years old, she dressed you for the holidays. You thanked her by plopping into the nearest pile of mud.

你5歲時,她在節日裏爲你精心打扮。而你對她的感恩回報,就是撲通一聲摔進旁邊一堆泥巴里。

When you were 6 years old, she walked you to school. You thanked her by screaming,

“I'M NOT GOING!”

你6歲時,她步行送你去上學。而你對她的感恩回報,就是對她大聲尖叫: “我就是不去!”

When you were 7 years old, she bought you a baseball. You thanked her by throwing it through the next-door-neighbor's window.

你7歲時,她給你買來個棒球。而你對她的感恩回報,就是把隔壁鄰居家的窗戶砸破。

When you were 8 years old, she handed you an ice cream. You thanked her by dripping it all over your lap.

你8歲時,她遞給你一支冰淇淋。而你對她的感恩回報,就是把冰淇淋滴落得滿腿都是。

When you were 9 years old, she paid for piano lessons. You thanked her by never even bothering to

practice.

你9歲時,她掏錢讓你學鋼琴。而你對她的感恩回報,就是從來都懶得練一下。

When you were 10 years old, she drove you all day, from soccer to gymnastics to one birthday party after another. You thanked her by jumping out of the car and never looking back.

你10歲時,她整天忙着開車送你去這去那,從足球場到體操房,又趕着參加一個又一個的生日宴會。而你對她的感恩回報,就是跳下車頭也不回地就走了。