公共英語二級聽力真題答案及原文譯文

學識都 人氣:2.47W

導語:多做聽力歷年真題,有針對性的練習聽力,對考公共英語有一定的幫助,下面是一套公共英語二級聽力真題,歡迎大家來做題。

公共英語二級聽力真題答案及原文譯文

  聽力理解答案:

1-5 ACABB 6-10ACBBA 11-15 CACBC 16-20 AAABC

  【聽力原文及譯文】

Text 1

W: Oh, what a pretty dress! My daughter would love it. But it seems a bit too large. Do you have a smaller size?

裙子好漂亮!我女兒會喜歡的。但是它看起來有點兒大,你們有小一點兒的麼?

M: Sorry, this is the only one left. But don’t worry. Children grow fast.

不好意思,這是唯一剩下的一條,但是別擔心,小孩兒長得快。

W: Yes, that’s true. I’ll take it.

哦,確實是,那我買了。(此處,take=buy)

Text 2

W: These DVDs will be due back on Thursday, the 7th.

這些DVD在週四也就是7號以前要還回來。(due adj. 到期的,應付的)

M: How much more should we pay to keep them another week?

再續借一週要付多少錢?

Text 3

M: What did you think of Dana’s speech today?

你認爲Dana今天的演講如何?

W: Well, she must have spent a lot time preparing it. I can’t believe I can sit for that long without feeling bored.

呃,她一定花了很長時間來準備。我不敢相信我竟然在那兒坐了那麼長時間還沒覺得厭煩。(spend time/money doing something花費時間/金錢來做某事)

Text 4

W: Could you help us carry these boxes, sir?

先生,您能幫我們搬箱子麼?

M: Oh, I would like to help you, but I’ve got a pain in my back.

我也想幫你們,但是我背疼。

Text 5

W: I wonder if Simon would be here by 8:00. He’s supposed to be.

不知道Simon能不能8點到這兒,他本應該到的。

【拓展:I wonder if ... : 我想知道是否…;be supposed to do sth. = should do sth. 應該……】

M: His wife said he left at 7:30, so he should be here by 8:10 at the latest.

他的妻子說他七點半離開的,那麼他最晚應該8:10到這兒的。(at the latest:最遲)

Text 6

M: Are you free on the weekend?

你週末有空麼?

W: I haven’t got any plans yet, why?

我目前還沒什麼計劃,怎麼了?

M: There is an exhibition of Chinese paintings at the public library. Would you like to go with me?

在公共圖書館有個國畫的展覽,你願意和我一起去麼?

W: I’d love to, but when?

我願意,但是什麼時間?

M: How about Saturday morning? It’s cooler in the morning and maybe less crowded.

週六早上怎麼樣?早上涼爽些,人或許也不那麼擠。

【拓展:How about ... ……怎麼樣?一般是用來建議的;注意該句中還有比較級的形式:adj.+-er或是less/more +adj.】

W: I’m afraid I can not get up early on weekends. I’d prefer Saturday afternoon. Believe me there won’t be too many people.

我怕是週末不能早起。我更願意週六下午。相信我不會有太多人的。

M: So, shall we meet at 2:00, Saturday afternoon?

那麼,我們在週六下午兩點間?

W: OK, that would be great. I’ll be waiting for you at my home.

好極了,我在家等你。

Text 7

W: Did you have a busy week?

你週末很忙麼?

M: Emm, well, no. I mean I didn’t do a lot, but I bought a computer.

呃,沒有啦,我的意思是沒做啥事兒,但是我買了臺電腦。

W: You did? Thank godness. Now you don’t need to borrow mine. You had it for two weeks last time.

你麼?天哪,現在你不用借我的了,你上次用了兩週。

M: Yeah, so sorry about that. I wrote my history paper on it. Thanks again, by the way.

是的呃,實在是不好意思啊,我在上面寫歷史論文。順便再次感謝啊。

W: Sure, no problem. So how do you like your computer?

沒關係。你的新電腦怎麼樣?(how do you like ...? 詢問某人對某物的印象或看法)

M: Oh, it’s really cool. I use it everyday.

很酷,我天天用它。

W: Really? Are you using it for class? I mean you’re working on the paper now, right?

真的'?你用於學習麼?我意思是你現在在整論文,是吧?

M: Emm, yeah, yeah, but I don’t use it for class.

呃。是的,但是我學習上不用。

W: So what do you use it for?

那你用它來幹嘛?(use sth. for (doing) sth.用某物來幹……,for表示用途)

M: Emm, actually, I just watch DVDs on it all week.

呃,事實上,我一整個星期只是在電腦上看DVD。

Text 8

W: Tom, as the manager of a company selling green products, you are now quite a successful businessman. When did you know you wanted to have your own company?

Tom,作爲一家銷售綠色產品的公司經理,你現在是一個相當成功的商人。你什麼時候想要擁有自己的公司?

M: My family left Budapest in 1986 and settled in Canada where a lot of my friends' parents were highly successful businessmen. It seems so cool, so in high school, I started a web-designed company and learned a lot from that experience.

我的家人1986年離開Budapest 定居加拿大。在加拿大,我許多朋友的父母都是很成功的商人。那看起來很酷,於是我在高中時就建立了一個網站設計公司並從中學到了很多經驗。

W: How did you find the money for your present company then?

你現在公司的融資是從哪兒來的?

M: We’ve raised 18 million dollars from about 50 people. We’re finally making money. I own 6% of the company and all employees get their shares.

我們從50個人那兒籌集到了1800萬資金,也最終盈利了。我擁有公司6%的股份,每個員工都有自己的股份。

W: By the way, what aspects of your life are green?

順便問一下,你的生活中哪些方面是與環保有關的?(green本意是綠色,由此引申而來的意思是“與環保有關的”)

M: I’m only mildly green. I do simple things and I’m a huge biker. I biked cross Canada.

我只是一定程度上注重環保,我做的事情簡單,我非常喜歡騎車,我曾騎行加拿大。

W: Do you think you have ever done anything wasteful?

你認爲你做過什麼浪費的事兒麼?

M: We're always doing something wrong, but then, that will allow us to learn and grow. When I first started out, we made all the products ourselves, but that was a mistake. Now we work with other companies. We provide the materials, the product development and the design. They make the products then.

我們總是在做一些錯事,但是從那我們會學到許多並得以成長。在我最開始的時候,所有的產品都是由我們自己來做,但那是個失誤。現在我們和別的公司合作,我們提供原材料,產品研發和設計,然後他們製作產品。

Text 9

W: Hey, James, how is the job search going?

James,你好,工作找得怎麼樣了?(job search找工作)

M: Hi, Sharon, I had no idea. It’ll take so much time. It sure makes it difficult to prepare for final exams. How about you?

Sharon,你好,沒有頭緒。會花很多時間吧。這對備考期末來說是一定的困難。你呢?(第一個it是指代前面找工作會花很長時間這一事情,後面的it是形式賓語,真正的賓語是to prepare for final exams)

W: I was lucky. There seems to be a shortage of highschool teachers now. I applied to three schools and each one offered me a position.

我很幸運,現在貌似很缺高中老師。我申請了三所學校,他們都給提供了職位。(offer sb. sth.;offer sth. to sb.,注意和provide區分開)

M: That’s great. Which one did you like?

好極了,你選了那個?

W: I haven’t decided yet. Of course, it will be easiest for me to stay here in New York or go back home to Boston, but I may go to California.

我還沒決定,當然,對我來說呆在紐約這裏或是回波斯頓都很容易,但是我回去加利福尼亞。

M: That will be a big move.

那將是一個重大的決定。

W: So tell me about your plans?

給我講講你的計劃吧?

M: Well, I applied to six newspapers. Last week, I had an interview with New York Times.

好吧,我申請了六家報社,上週去紐約時報面試了。

W: How did it go?

情況如何?

M: Not so well. I think they are looking for people with some experience.

不是很好,我覺得他們想要的是有經驗的。

W: Have you had any other interviews?

你還面試其他了麼?

M: No, not yet. It seems that everyone wants to be a writer these days. There just aren’t many jobs out there.

沒有,好像如今人人都想成爲作家。但是沒有那麼多的職位。

W: That’s too bad.

太糟了。

M: Yes, I had a hope to have a job lined up by graduation. That doesn’t seem likely now.

嗯,我本希望畢業時有一大堆子工作等着我呢,可是現在看來不可能了。

W: What will you do if you can’t find a job?

你如果找不到工作打算幹什麼呢?

M: In that case, I’ll begin working on the master’s degree in the fall.

要真是那樣的話,我會在秋天開始攻讀碩士學位。

W: Good luck.

祝你好運。

Text 10

Now one more thing to add about students, safety before we start today’s college tour. The university offers two programs called Safe Walk and College Alone programs. The Safe Walk program is to make sure that students get where they need to go late at night with officer on duty to safe guard them, whether back from the bar or from a late night study-group. The College Alone program gives students who are working alone at night peace of mind. Once a student calls the office, her position is recorded as is her time to leave the place and where she is about to go. Students are provided with a number they can call Campus Safety Office 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. And 12 college pay phones are also connected to the office, no money needed. Here we're trying our best, so that your children are safe when attending the university.

在今天我們開始大學之旅之前,我還有一件事兒要對學生們說。學校給我們提供了兩項計劃,Safe Walk 和College Alone。Safe Walk 計劃是爲了確保學生們可以晚上去他們想要去的地方,無論是從酒吧還是晚間學習小組回來,都有執勤工作人員保衛他們。College Alone計劃是爲那些晚上獨自學習的學生提供安寧的環境。一旦有學生給辦公室打電話,她的位置所在、離開的時間以及所要去的地方都會被記錄下來。學生會得到一個電話號,可以隨時給學校治安辦公室打電話。而且學校內12個投幣式公用電話無需投幣也都會接到辦公室。在此我們將盡全力來保證您的孩子在學校的安全。