關於英語面試常見問答如何應對

學識都 人氣:3W

英語面試常見的問和答

tion:Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.  你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!

關於英語面試常見問答如何應對

Reponse: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.  依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力 負責 勤勉.我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值.

tion: Give me a summary of your current job description.  對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明.

Reponse: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.  我幹了五年的電腦程序員.具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的支持.

tion:Why did you leave your last job.  你爲什麼離職呢?

Reponse1: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks,I will take it.  我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住.

Reponse2: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.   我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峯,即沒有升遷機會.

tion: How do you rate yourself as a professional.  你如何評估自己是位專業人員

Reponse: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.  憑藉我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認爲自己很有競爭力.

tion: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?  你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?

Reponse: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.  我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的.經驗用在這份工作上.

tion: What do you think you are worth to us?  你怎麼認爲你對我們有價值呢?

Reponse: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.  我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻.

tion: What make you think you would be a success in this position?  你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?

Reponse: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.  我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作.我相信我能成功.

tion: Are you a multi-tasked individual?  你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎? or  Do you work well under stress or pressure?  你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?

Reponse1: Yes, I think so.  我想 是的.

Reponse2: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.  這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如.

tion: What is your strongest trait(s)?  你個性上最大的特點是什麼?

Reponse1: Helpfulness and caring.  樂於助人和關心他人

Reponse2: Adaptability and sense of humor  適應能力和幽默感.

Reponse3: Cheerfulness and friendliness.  樂觀和友愛

tion: How would your friends or colleagues describe you  你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?

Reponse1: (attente de quelques secondes) (pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮.)  They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.  他們說陳先生是位誠實 工作努力 負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心.

Reponse2: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.  他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人.

tion: What personality traits do you admire?  你欣賞哪種性格的人

Reponse: I admire a person who is honest, flexible and easy-going.  誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人

Reponse: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit.  有"實際行動"的人.

tion: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?  作爲行政人員,你有什麼樣的領導才能?

Reponse: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.  我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標.

tion: How do you normally handle criticism?    你通常如何處理別人的批評?

Reponse1: Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.  沈默是金.不必說什麼,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評.

Reponse2: When we cool off, we will discuss it later.  我會等大家冷靜下來再討論.

tion: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?  在工作中,什麼事令你不高興?

Reponse: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.  胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣.

Reponse: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.  不能接受新思想的那些取

tion: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?  你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?

Reponse: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.  我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方瞭解我的觀點.

tion: How do you handle your failure?  你怎樣對待自己的失敗?

Reponse: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.  我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤.

tion: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.  什麼會讓你有成就感?

Reponse1: Doing my best job for your company.  爲貴公司竭力效勞

Reponse2: Finishing a project to the best of my ability.   盡我所能,完成一個項目.

tion: If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?  假如你有很多錢可以捐贈,你會捐給什麼單位?爲什麼?

Reponse1: I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others.  我會捐給醫藥研究,因爲我要爲他人做點事.

Reponse2: I prefer to donate it to educational institutions.  我樂意捐給教育機構.

tion: What is most important in your life right now?  眼下你生活中最重要的是什麼?

Reponse: To get a job in my field is most important to me.  對我來說,能在這個領域找到工作是最重要的.

Reponse: To secure employment hopefully with your company.  希望能在貴公司任職對我來說最重要.

tion: What current issues concern you the most?  目前什麼事是你最關心的?

Reponse: The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry.  目前中國經濟的總體情況以及中國入世對我們行業的影響.

tion: How long would you like to stay with this company?  你會在本公司服務多久呢?

Reponse: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.  只要我能在我的行業力繼續學習和長進,我就會留在這裏.

tion: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?  你能預料五年後你會做什麼嗎?

Reponse: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.  我在上一個工作中積累了一些行政經驗,我將來也許要運用我組織和計劃上的經驗和 技巧.