外企常用英語詞語

學識都 人氣:1.05W

1、Performance (n.) 人業績、表現

外企常用英語詞語

His performance this month has been less than satisfactory.

他這個月的業績不是很令人滿意。

2、Performance Evaluation 定期的員工個人評定

The performance evaluation test is a way of seeing how efficient a workers performance is.

定期的員工個人評定是一種考察員工的工作有多高效的手段。

3、Challenge (v.) 在外企的英文中它不當“挑戰”講而是“譴責、批評、指責”

His poor performance gave rise to the challenge from his boss.

他差勁的表現遭到了老闆的批評。

4、Presentation (n.) 做介紹(一般指打投影儀的那種彙報)

His presentation on the Earth Summit proves that we really need to pay more attention to the global environment.

他在地球峯會上的報告證實了我們的確要更加關注全球的環境

5、Quota (n.) 員工的`(一年或半年的)任務量

Have you reached your predicted quota for this quarter?

你達到了本季度預期的任務量了嗎?

6、Solid (n.) 可靠的、穩妥的

Their partnership is solid as a rock.

他們的夥伴關係像岩石一樣堅不可摧。

7、Complicated (adj.) 複雜的

The quota assignment is very complicated.

任務量分配非常複雜。

8/9、Vacation = Leave 休假 (n.)

It is my vacation soon. I think Ill go to Huang Shan to relax.

我馬上就要休假了。我想我會去黃山放鬆一下。

10、Follow up 把某件事情繼續負責追究到底

Have you been following up on the news recently?

你有跟蹤調查最近的新聞嗎?

常用訂單英語詞彙:

split order 分批訂單

export order 出口訂單

import order 出口訂單

verbal order 口頭訂單

to confirm an order 確認訂貨

freight 運費

destination 目的地

delivery 交貨

date of delivery 交貨日期

place of delivery 交貨地點

port of delivery 交貨港口

quality 質量;品質

 常用訂單英語句型:

We'd like to order your products. We'll send our order confirmation today.

我們想訂你們的貨,今天會寄上正式的訂單。

We want the goods to be of exactly the same quality as that of those you previously supplied us.

我們希望此批訂貨質量與以前供應的完全一樣。

I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.

很遺憾你們報的價格太高,如果按這種價格買進,我方實在難以推銷。

This is a trial order. Please send us 50 sets only so that we may tap the market. If successful, we will give you large orders in the future.

試訂50臺,以開發市場。如果成功,隨後必將大量訂購。

This order must be filled within five weeks, otherwise we will have to cancel the order.

此訂單須在5周內交貨,否則我方將不得不撤銷此單。

Unless you order in March, we won't be able to deliver in June.

除非你方3月訂貨,否則我們無法6月送貨。

By sea, please. Because of the high cost of railway transportation, we prefer sea transportation.

請海運發貨,鐵路運輸費用太高,我們願意走海運。

As long as the quality is good, it hardly matters if the price is a little bit higher.

只要能保證質量,售價高點都無所謂。

We hope our products will satisfy you and that you will let us have the chance of serving you again.

希望我方產品令你們滿意,今後再來惠顧。